Behance's Official iPhone App
The Behance Network for iPhone is the best way to explore millions of creative projects by the world’s top creative talent. The app also offers the ultimate mobile portfolio that seamlessly syncs with your Behance projects.
Interaction Design, User Interface Design
- Your Portfolio in your pocket.
- Behance Network for iPhone is the best way to explore millions of creative projects on your iphone. The app also offers the ultimate mobile portfolio that seamlessly syncs with your Behance projects.
– Sync your own Behance portfolio for future display without internet connection.
– Search and explore millions of projects on Behance.net.
– Access your profile, collections, and portfolio statistics.
– Explore portfolios for creatives on LinkedIn, AIGA, AdWeek, SVA, and other Behance-powered sites.
– Browse the award-winning “Served” Galleries for Fashion, Typography, Photography, Digital Art, and more.
– Follow the work by top creatives on Behance and manage your connections.
The project was designed and concepted by our team and developed by our friends at Thumb Labs.
This is the official iPhone application DOWNLOAD IT HERE →
- Carry your portfolio in your pocket
Download the app and login with your Behance Account to sync all your projects to your phone. It's quick and automatic! You'll be able to show them wherever you are without the need for internet connection.
We launched the new version of Behance, the platform to showcase and discover creative work in March 2012. With this new version, we took the core functionality to a whole new level. We redesigned key Behance features – gallery browsing, activity feeds, member profiles, curated galleries, and the follower experience - to provide a level of discovery, efficiency, and transparency that the creative world has never seen.Interaction Design, UI/UX2012
This book chronicles the methods of exceptionally productive creative leaders and teams – companies like Google, IDEO, and Disney, and individuals like author Chris Anderson and Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh – that make their ideas happen, time and time again.Writing2012
Over the years, I have been writing articles for The 99% about organization, leveraging community to execute ideas, and leadership in the creative world. Here is a small collection of articles - each with the introductory paragraph and a link to The 99% for the full article.Journalism, Writing, Academia2011
Here is a summary of what I talk about, who I have worked with, and some snippets...Entrepreneurship, Consulting, Performing Arts2011
At 99%, Behance's think tank, we focus on what happens after inspiration — researching the forces that truly push ideas to fruition. Our profiles of proven idea makers, action-oriented tips, best-practices sessions, and annual conference are all designed to help you transform ideas from vision to reality.Interaction Design, Web Design2011
The Action Journal is part of Behance's Action Method product line. The Action Method was designed to help push projects forward by organizing ideas, with a focus on action steps.Product Design, Graphic Design2010
Action Method Online is an intuitive task management application for people and teams.Interaction Design, UI/UX2012